Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this ad (Via Valleywag) from Craigslist.

CRAIGSLIST CONFIDENTIAL: The freaky mogul of Pac Heights - Valleywag

Our arrangement will be discreet and between us. I will introduce you to my friends as my girlfriend. People will think that we will have a normal relationship. Which would would for all intent and purposes. Out of bed you would be my lady.
Quite the posting! I wish I had the money to do that LOL

·
Premium Member
8,903 Posts
This dialogue is headed towards the gutter. That, of course, means that I find it to be good.

By itself, with no consideration given to physical attractiveness or intellectual capabilities, I could find you what you want, AS.

If my as yet to be found sugar mommy happens to be beautiful, slutty would be a bonus. I'm not that picky. Sugar daddies with sufficient quantities of sugar are also not to be dismissed. After all, I should not be sexist about this.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
LOL... too funny. If the guy is for real at least he is open and up front about what he wants.
I think he's for real, and I think the right person for him is out there somewhere. His fatal flaw, though, is being so up front about the vast amounts of cash he'll be bestowing on his new "lady". Because of that he'll have trouble sorting the simple golddiggers (many of whom will no doubt do just about anything for the kind of money and lifestyle he's offering) and those who are genuinely into his fetish. Of course, making it all about the fetish would probably have a slim chance of success too... but at least he'd start with a pool of honest ***** *** ***** into ****** ******* **** ***** *****, not money-motivated ones.

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
He's a fan of "lite" music, meaning he probably wants to watch his "lady" do it with black men to the geezer rhythms of Barry Manilow.

If this is on the level, this guy is gold-digger bait. No respectable woman wants to be shared. At least, I wouldn't.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
He's a fan of "lite" music, meaning he probably wants to watch his "lady" do it with black men to the geezer rhythms of Barry Manilow.

If this is on the level, this guy is gold-digger bait. No respectable woman wants to be shared. At least, I wouldn't.
Reminds me of the old joke;

Man; "Would you sleep with me for 1 million dollars?"
Woman; "Yes I would"
Man; "Would you sleep with me for 20 dollars?
Woman; "Of course not! What kind of woman do you think I am?"
Man; "We've already established that. We're just haggling about the price."
:D

[punctuation and capitalization courtesy of SINC]

·
Registered
257 Posts
Reminds me of the old joke;

Man; "Would you sleep with me for 1 million dollars?"
Woman; "Yes I would"
Man; "Would you sleep with me for 20 dollars?
Woman; "Of course not! What kind of woman do you think I am?"
Man; "We've already established that. We're just haggling about the price."
:D

[punctuation and capitalization courtesy of SINC]
Gotta love Churchill. Of course, if he lived today, about 90% of his quotes would be decried as being offensive and politically incorrect. XX)

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
i'm open to negotiation
what's your offer?
;)
You would be insulted by my offer, because I try to get everything marked down at least 60%.

"My wife can't resist a bargain. Yesterday, she bought an elevator because it was marked 'down'". ~Old Alan King joke

1 - 20 of 23 Posts