Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so now that I've moved up to a new 12" Powerbook, I'm thinking of investing in a new game or two. Trouble is, I can't seem to find a comprehensive list of what's available for the Mac.

Does anyone know where I can find one? I want to see everything that's out there, then make my choice. I've only ever seen a few bits here and there. I know the list won't be all that long, but I'd like to see it anyway.

Anyone?

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you're in Toronto Carbon Computing has the best selection of games I have seen outside an "official" Apple Store.

They have a games page on their website that has a few.

As for "all" the games available for the Mac, I'd check Apple's Made4Mac section under games.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Check out the reviews section of Inside Mac Games. Every Mac game ever released is probably reviewed by them. BIG selection. I always turn to IMG for new game coverage and reviews (especially the reviews).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that, guys. Great links all.

·
Registered
160 Posts
No sweat. Good luck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you'd like a copy of Diablo II ShnickyShnack, I've got a copy I'd be willing to part with.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not my cup o' tea, thanks. I'm more of a CivIII/SimCity kind of fellow.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cool

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
If you like Sims-type stuff...Sim City 4 just came out for Mac and it is wicked awesome!!! An absolute hoot and extremely addictive.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
If you only ever play one Star Wars game, play Jedi Knight II, which is distributed by Aspyr.

Or, you could wait and see if Aspyr decides to bring out Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, due out this fall, which takes everything good about Jedi Knight 2 and improves upon it.

Oh, and just a tip, force grip is the best force power.

;)

--PB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts