Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this guy crawling around my kitchen sink and drain pip tonight..

WTF is that bug? ;)

Attachments

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently, this is a Silverfish, but who knows.. the one who visited me could be another form of them. ;)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apparently, I don't recognize bugs easily.

:D

·
Registered
278 Posts
House centipede is right. I googled after I saw a couple in our office in Trenton. They are good to have around as they eat other bugs. It seemed to avoid me, so I left it alone. If provoked, they say, it will bite. Just don't provoke them!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
they live in the gutter, and sometimes crawl out of the sink or vents. i saw on crawling out while washing some dishes. I freaked out, then i went to get some tweezers, grabbed it by the butt's antenna, and flushed it down the toillet. I'm saving this story for the grandchildren.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they live in the gutter, and sometimes crawl out of the sink or vents. i saw on crawling out while washing some dishes. I freaked out, then i went to get some tweezers, grabbed it by the butt's antenna, and flushed it down the toillet. I'm saving this story for the grandchildren.
:lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
968 Posts
You're kinder than I would have been if I saw that thing crawl out of anything in my house. He would have quickly been enveloped in the shadow of my foot or fist as I brought it down on it.

We had a nasty earwig infestation in the house years ago, so now any and all bugs are deemed as trespassers and will be served indiscriminate justice.

Trev

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
If you see one, there are unseen dozens you don't even know about.

The one you found in your sink is a special variety of arthropod that dines on human brains at night. You'd better wear your iPod headphones to bed and also jam a few tissues up your nose.

·
Indigent Academic
8,115 Posts
If you see one, there are unseen dozens you don't even know about.

The one you found in your sink is a special variety of arthropod that dines on human brains at night. You'd better wear your iPod headphones to bed and also jam a few tissues up your nose.
The young burst out through your chest in the morning..... :D More info.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts