Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow ex-patriot Canadian Shawn King runs his really awesome Mac internet radio show called Your Mac Life live every Wednesday night at 9 EDT. The show features top-notch guests, great product spotlights, on-air contests and lots of fun shenanigans. :D

They also have a live IRC based chat during the show over at World Without Borders which is very active.

I've asked Shawn via email to mention the Team ehMac.ca MS Bike Tour during the show. As a gentle reminder, I propose that........ WE INVADE THE SHOW!!!! :D
Let's all tune in and join the WWB chat during the show. (Being very polite and cordial of course, but will slip in a few Mac Canadian references in there)

Be sure to ehMacify your screen name like ehMax, ehHeart, ehMose etc... ;)

Who's with me?! We've raised over $1000 for the MS Bike Tour pledge so far... Let's really get the ball rolling now!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'll be there! I'll be ehNeema :D

See ya there!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
ehChealion reporting for duty! I have my C4, sniper rifle and transport copter standing by. ;)

I will most likely be a little late, since it starts @ 6:30 my time, and I have an eye appointment at 6:00 and a short meeting afterwards. Better late then never

We can conspire more using ehChat too

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
very quick news breif
Why dont you phone in tonight and get on the air and talk to him
ALL YOUR LOYAL EHmacers will be there to listen

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your Mac Life is a great show. Glad to have been pushed to listen and participate... hopefully it becomes a weekly experience, quite the good humour from those guys.

Very cool having ehMac and the MS drive mentioned. Hopefully it generates some interest.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I missed it :(

Drat, the meeting took too long. At least I got good work done
Way to go ehMac!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts