Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Right on Chealion! And here's to many more years of having you right here at everyone's favorite Canadian Mac Forum! :D :cool:

Say... I wonder if you were the very first Albertan to sign on? If not...then who was?

Who was the first Westerner? Anybody know?

Just curious.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Kudos to you both. We shall begin the celebrations here in St.John's and then let them work their way west, where MacNutt will finalize the celebrations.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
As the old song goes, "Ya gotta have Heart!" How could we forget you as well??????? Is there a MacDoc in the house? I am suffering from VertiGoGo, and I feel a bit light headed. I seem to have lost my way. I need a GordGuide, since this doesn't look like Kansas anymore Toto.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Oops, my bad, I knew there were 3 of us but I couldn't remember the 3rd...So sorry Heart!!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
As of this day, January 16th, 2003, both Capucine and I have been on this board for 2 years. Yes on January 16th, 2001 on the same day we both joined this esteemed community!!! I got here from a link on MacCentral, and well to say the least its been a great 2 years.

(All right, its still the 15th in Alberta, but the board says its the 16th... gotta love time change :D)

Just thought I'd point out the anniversary of me joining... ;)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I've been registered more than once... so I was actually registered before July 2001 (In actuality I think it was Jan 2000)

But alas, due to the dreaded registration monster eating previous accounts (Right used to be jwoodget?) the true history of our magnificent presence has become... inaccurate... :(

:cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Bjornbro, unless you are a fast reader, it might take you three years to finally reach the end of the Monster Thread. Still, I have left various extrinsic "motivators" at various points along the way to keep you on-task. :D

How is the little one treating you and your wife?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts