Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Mac Guru
Joined
·
14,623 Posts
I read today reports that CS3 may not work immediately on Leopard.

I was sort of holding out buying a 24" iMac until Leopard was released, but never for a second imagined that the program my extra-curricular livelihood relies upon - CS3 - might not work on it.

Should I still hold out until its bundled with a new iMac, and should CS3 not work on it, would I be able to install my off the shelf copy of Tiger onto the new iMac?
Buy now if that is the case. A retail 'Tiger' Mac OS X disc off the shelf will not install on any Intel-based Mac of any kind.

Or, buy a new iMac later with Leopard pre-installed and wait for a patch by Adobe to fix the compatibility issues.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top