Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For ehMac users interested, the following Intuit Canada Quicktax email response arrived today. I had asked about their tax product for the 2003 tax year and griped about getting no Mac tax software information either on their website or in the Windows oriented mailings sent to Mac users.
-------------------------------

To answer the questions you had brought to our attention in the month of December 2003.

The QuickTax for MacIntosh product is scheduled to be ready January 23, 2004 and mailed out shortly thereafter. The downloadable version of the MacIntosh product is scheduled to be posted on the web January 30, 2004.
These are tentative dates and goals we are working hard to fulfill. They can be ordered from us directly at 1-888-829-8608 or purchased at local Mac retailer.

At the present time we do not have a specific MacIntosh promotional mailing that is going out. We do not at the present time specifically track the platform of computer our customers use. As a result the promotions you may receive may be for Windows products only. We realize that this may be unsatisfactory to you. We do apologize for the inconvenience it may cause.

In our current QuickTax and QuickBooks promotions the system requirements are clearly labelled on the second page of the promotion in a blue section comprising half of the page in normal font sizes. You suggested that
promotions you have reviewed in the past did not satisfactorily display this information. The current promotions do not reflect this. We are continually trying to make these items more clear for our customers. We
apologize if in the past they have not met your standards.

Thank you,

Intuit Canada Customer Service

·
Registered
80 Posts
I pre-ordered my copy last week, but it was a frustrating exercise trying to find the Mac version on their site. What irks me is that they haven't made an OSX version yet. I will still have to run it in classic....
ejr

·
Registered
304 Posts
it was a frustrating exercise trying to find the Mac version on their site
EJR where did you find the Mac version? :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts