Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downloaded the latest build from 4/29 and all I can say is wow! installed a theme and it is as they say "all good". works with my banking which Safari does not (yet), has a google type search bar like Safari but with more search options such as ebay, version tracker, etc. This build seems stable so far, and is at least as fast as Safari. as you can probably tell I am impressed! It is great to have some choices for quality browsers....who knows, it may even encourage Microsoft to update Explorer and "join the party"

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bank primarily at the Treasury Branch in Alberta which could be part of the problem. I had no problem accessing my accounts using Safari...the problem was when downloading to Quicken. Quicken does not recognize the download as a "quicken data file". Camino used to do this but it was resolved back around release 0.6 Mozilla works fine, IE works fine, netscape worked fine. Hopefully it resolves itself in some future release of Safari.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Thanx for the tip, I am loving the new updates
and since it works with CIBC I can get rid of explorer!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are themes are available by downloading the application called CaminIcon. There are about eight different themes and splash screens etc. Enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts