Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fujitsu document scanners are one of my favourite and most used Mac accessories out there. I use their full size S500M document scanner every day at work for emailing large amounts of paperwork to head office. I can grab a stack of papers, click the scan button, and in seconds all the documents are scanned (Even double sided documents) in PDF format and inserted directly into Mail.

At home, I recently purchased their smaller S300M to scan home paperwork and bills etc... Small enough to take with me on the road. They are really solid products!

And now, you can win a Fujitsu ScanSnap S510M Scanner!
The scanner is valued at approximately $575.

Click here for contest details!

Macworld Canada also recently reviewed the ScanSnap S510M Scanner.

Good luck with the contest! :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
We have this scanner and love it. Everyone who uses it loves it. If you want a simple, powerful solution, this is it.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have this scanner and love it. Everyone who uses it loves it. If you want a simple, powerful solution, this is it.
:clap::clap:

Its one of those devices that kind of sounds boring until you use it and find how useful it is. Its probably the most used Mac accessory I have as I own the S300M, and use the S510M at work every day.

Stick a stack of papers in it... all different sizes, up or down - doesn't matter and it scans them all in seconds and converts to PDF and can be filed, or put into email, or added to iPhoto library. (See attached quick shot of me and my S300M... sorry I look so rough, I'm home sick past couple of days)

If you haven't done so, you really need to enter in draw for this item... It's worth ~$600... comes with full version of Acrobat 8 Professional that is upgradeable! :clap:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.