Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
What an odd clip. It's too fast to show anything of substance, shoots at computers with the wrong description (3 types - the slim-line travel model being the Titanium?) and ends up with a white iBook next to the toilet seat iBook. I get the feeling that the person from the store that was helping with the hardware was an Apple fan.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I don't feel that anything was really accomplished with that clip. If I knew nothing about laps b4, I still kmow little, They didn't get into any specs whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
As a former broadcaster I say that was crap. It is a waste of time...and the "host" clearly has no clue what the ehll she is talking about.

Let's vote her off the island.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
It very well may have been at LD, I know for a fact that they use my store as a reference, as well as the FS down the street. I know this because I helped a woman with a hidden camera once (and did very well compared to the FS guy thankyouverymuch).

--PB

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I would use the term 'wisdom' loosely.

I just like seeing the the iBook and the Ti and the old iBook in the shot.

Did you catch the Ti book with its animated closing.
Classic video animation. ;)

Here is a link to the rest of there 'WISDOM'. :D
Laptops

--

These ladies did do a show on purchacing a computer from a computer store. And though the information was simular to this clip they did have one good line.

"At the end of your purchase "DO NOT ASK THE SALES PERSON" for a deal or to throw something in. They (Sales People) hate that............."

Sorry I could not find the clip for that ... Priceless.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.