Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning and Konfabulator 1.0.2 is now availible, it does not give any explanation to what was fixed like in the 1.0.1 update yesterday, but it's here!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
akaMarko said what was fixed between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 and thats it. The reason it was missed, was that when they were beta testing 1.0.1, they never had that problem. Strange, no?

1.0.2 has updated without a hitch, I will test later whether the old version of jfpoole's widget works also, so curl won't have to be used, but either way... it works.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I guess I don't see what the big deal is about this program? I mean...what's the point? Is there any other program like it?...like for the *ahem* PC? (that's all I know at this point)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Konfabulator has incredible potential in that nearly anything that can be imagined can be done. WIdgets, which are essentially plug-ins, will run in it's engine and there are now over 170+ widgets available from the Konfabulator site as of today.

For each person, Konfabulator will hold different uses.

I like some of the silly widgets, such as the animated UFO that floats on your desktop.

As well, I get continually updated Weather info, and a quick-link to hide all open apps.

There are lots of widgets already created for it. I recommend checking them out...

:cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Nice job akaMarko, I still like mine more, but then again that is a biased statement<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like yours better too.
I like how you designed it to keep in line with the ehMac theme. For me to do the same would be ripping you off so I did my own thing.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Nice job akaMarko, I still like mine more, but then again that is a biased statement.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Because its so open source it wouldn't matter to me as the guts of the program is all done by jfpoole. I'll never understand REs :( They are so hard...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts