Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those who have been working in the code of the ehMac widget, here are some of the fixes I've found:

To have the ehMac widget actually appear when it loads, do <visible>1</visible> instead of the 0 as default in 0.3.0

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ARGH, it broke the ehMac widget :(
Somethings gone wrong, none of the widgets I use will work properly now...

Anyone else finding these problems? (I also use The Weather.widget)

In reference to the ehMac Widget, none of the various strains or the original work, the only strain that showed semi properly was akaMarko's version which was based on 0.2.0, but it wouldn't show the appropriate information. And for all, when the preferences would be changed, it would quit and not save the preferences. :(

EDIT: Weather Widget back and working for no apparent reason :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Went and installed Konfabulator 1.0.1 and as stated the ehMac Widget is dead.

It made a new folder in Documents and kept the old folder.

So I reverted back to Konfabulator 1.0 and it read the new widgets

·
Registered
168 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Went and installed Konfabulator 1.0.1 and as stated the ehMac Widget is dead. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too. :(

Can you say back peddle?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
The ehMac.widget isn't working because URL.fetch() is broken in Konfabulator 1.0.1. I've modified ehMac.widget to use curl instead of URL fetch; it should work now in Konfabulator 1.0 and 1.0.1.

You can grab 0.3.1 here.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks jfpoole! I thought thats what you'd have to do... :D I'm picking up on this programming stuff

EDIT: My version updated with jfpoole's brand spanking new code. Thx jfpoole. Now it works again.

Available to download by Clicking on this link here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts