Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coolio Heart!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the "3K More" club just got it's fourth member(?)

Being Myself, macnutt, Stongblade and now Heart.

Is ehMax there yet?
What about Chealion?

just curious.

--PB

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Congradulations Heart!

PosterBoy...ehMax was the very first of us to hit one thousand. It's possible that you were away when this great event transpired.

I think that the "one thousand club" will grow exponentially in the next few months. Dr. G is pursuing this particular goal with some fervor and GordGuide will be there within a few weeks, I suspect.

MacDoc is also hot on the trail....although I honestly think that the latter two are less concerned with racking up a score and much more intent upon adding what they can to the diverse mix that is ehMac. :D

To all of you out there, I can only say this....

I really enjoy reading all of your posts! Keep em coming! This is a unique forum and, thanks to the way that the Mayor has set it up, is a uniquely polite and civil and very Canadian forum. :cool:

This a good thing, and I sure enjoy being a part of it all. :D :cool:

And you know what? I don't think it matters one tiny bit if you've posted one single reply or one thousand. What you have to say is far more important than how many times you've said something here. :cool:

Just my thoughts on this.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,372 Posts
Alas, Macnutt, I shall not see the dawn of 1000 posts, at least not in this lifetime. By the weekend, Doxieitis will have gotten the best of me. "Tis a far, far better thing I do now...." Such is Life.
"Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these 'It might have been'." Vaya con Dios.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Well as long as the posts are worthwhile and helpful, I'm all for hitting the 1000 post mark.. and to think @ one point I had the most posts on this board (was double ehMax's... but that was back in the day when my mind was less educated... Never knew how useless posts could be till I actually read them months l8r :(
)

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
I have read pretty much all of your posts Chealion, and I just have to say that I don't think they were useless at all. You have a unique and amazing grasp of the world around you and you express yourself very well.

Especially for one with...how shall I put this.... less kilometers on their clock than some of the rest of us. :cool: :D :cool:

Keep posting! I, for one, am listening. I suspect that quite a few others are as well! :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I don't know of any benefits other then you'd be one of very few people who could be seen as old-timers and people who like to speak a lot... one or the other, I've been here for more then 2 years so I guess I'm an old timer...

·
Canadian By Choice
117,372 Posts
Kudos, Heart.

Macnutt, when you write that "Dr. G is pursuing this particular goal with some fervor", keep in my that accolades mean little to me. The friendshop and respect I have been given on this forum means more to me than 1000 posts. Of course, I shall not be silent while there is evil in the world, or injustice in our community.........or a joke that needs to be told to lighten the moods of despair. We shall see...........

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
*Bump Bump*

he he, I made it past 1000 posts, with numero one thousand in the thread about The Matrix Reloaded...

On a serious note, I want to thank my family for letting me use the computer, ehMax for hosting the site, and *shed tear* all those poor little electrons that got shot up in order to show my meager little words... ;)

But as long as my posts are informative and worth the bandwidth, I'm happy... macdoc is too close to 1000, so he'll be joining the 1000 Club...

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RicktheChemist:
Did I double post.. oh dear.. *bad me*

Cheers,

RtC
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trying to cheat eh? ;) j/k
Before we know it, this is going to turn into a banter thread...

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Well macdoc is now over 1000, and RtC not too far behind... Join the ehMac veterans and add another badge to make yourself look old ;)
I'm kidding...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts