Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being as behind-the-times as I am, I only just recently watched a few of his films. Superbad was on TV not that long ago. Nothing spectacular IMO, typical hipster deadpan comedy. And then.

And THEN.

I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Very funny. (Yes, even the scene with Jason Segel's willy.) Russell Brand was obnoxiously charming. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, he's funny. I like him.

Get Him to the Greek is the sequel which I'm renting tonight. Has anyone seen it? If so, please just tell me how awesome it is and refrain from spoiling, please!

(P Diddy himself makes an appearance)
Get Him To The Greek - Sergio Chase Scene

Any other recommendations? Is Knocked Up any good?

·
Resident Hijacker
8,758 Posts
Russel Brand remains charmingly obnoxious in Get Him To The Greek. If you liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall, you will probably like this.

Knocked Up is funny along the same lines as the rest of these.

Being as behind-the-times as I am, I only just recently watched a few of his films. Superbad was on TV not that long ago. Nothing spectacular IMO, typical hipster deadpan comedy. And then.

And THEN.

I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Very funny. (Yes, even the scene with Jason Segel's willy.) Russell Brand was obnoxiously charming. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, he's funny. I like him.

Get Him to the Greek is the sequel which I'm renting tonight. Has anyone seen it? If so, please just tell me how awesome it is and refrain from spoiling, please!

(P Diddy himself makes an appearance)
Get Him To The Greek - Sergio Chase Scene

Any other recommendations? Is Knocked Up any good?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I think Knocked Up is my favourite of all his films, not even Katherine Heigl could ruin it for me. if you like his humour, see if you can find any old episodes of Freaks and Geeks around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts