Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like we have TV shows now. Apparently they're purchases not rentals and will stream from iCloud.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
This morning, there still isn't full functionality yet and you can't buy / rent TV shows yet. Is it working for anyone else?

I noticed that under networks, it lists 7 networks. Some pretty significant ones like A&E and PBS, but doesn't list any of the major ones like CTV, Global or NBC etc... I do notice that when you go to "Search" you can see a lot of major shows and that they show up as being from CTV etc... Funny, you can preview them, but the icon for the shows etc.. do not show up.

Reminds when the iTunes Store first opened in Canada, a lot of us were able to start poking around early, but things were still half-baked for a bit. :)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Do you see any options for buying Season passes or entire seasons?

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
No options for Seasons Passes yet. (Or any purchase options for that matter.)

Noticed that Family Guy says its from Global.

I'm interested to see if they'll have Seasons Passes, hopefully at a better price. I find $3.49 for a single episode of Family Guy way too high.

Attachments

·
IAMSTIG
2,676 Posts
$3.49 for any show is too high...give me rental prices and I'd seriously start to question my cable ties but not at $3.49 a show.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Agreed - $3.49 is ridiculous! A full season of some shows would be over $75 at that rate...

·
Premium Member
3,336 Posts
do you guys still see this option? it seems to have vanished from my ATV. was there yesterday morning and now is gone..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts