Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed this on MacSlash and thought I would share, fyi ....

Quote/:
Rev. George writes "I'm selling a song I purchased from the iTunes Music Store on eBay. The auction is for one $0.99 song, and I'm not exactly sure how I will transfer this to the winner. I think that this experiment is important in understanding who owns what you buy in the digital age. I'll be posting more information on my weblog as it comes in. Also, if any MacSlash readers have an idea on how I can transfer an AAC please let me know." Hmm, I would have figured that out before I tried to sell it. [Update 4:48p EDT] The song is now up to $350. /Quote

PS I just checked and the bids are now in the $800s! It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
Aah, looks like we have our first reseller. Presuming Apple will notice, it will be interesting to see what, if anything, happens to this entrepreneur.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
It's really out of hand now, $100,100.00
I think the seller is worried about the high bid and allowing bidders to cancel.
Over 53,800 hits on the item page. This is an interesting situation where no transaction will take place until the auction is over. The price is now a joke, what will happen next?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts