Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just turning on my itunes and noticed that The kingdom of swing (which i found out on this board) is no longer under the jazz section.. does anybody else notice it's gone?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I noticed a few changes a number of weeks ago. I'm mainly a fan of the preset stations in the Jazz, Classical, Electronica and Top40 streams. Some have simply moved around to other stream "folders" but today I can't get a bleeping thing from any of the streams. Yikes. I'm addicted it seems to my iTunes radio.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i solved the problem by going to live365.com and just downloaded the steam.. whew! i thought i was going to lose my favourite online station :eek:

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
It's gone from my playlists too. This is disappointing.

iMiller, how did you download the stream? When I tried to listen to The Kingdom of Swing through Live365.com I was prompted to Register Now! or sign up for a free trial.

I intend to do neither...

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
Actually, heh heh...

I just remembered that I had saved the actual KoS URL (not a Live365 link) somewhere else as text, and also as a separate web radio link in a personal playlist folder in iTunes... and I'm listening now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts