Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

iTunes Gift Card sales in Canada. Know of any? Post here!

72K views 134 replies 56 participants last post by  gordoon 
#1 ·
If anyone hears of any iTunes Gift Card sales going on in Canada, perhaps we can keep this topic sticky and keep a rolling log of where to find them deals?

Cheers, Andrew.

#4 ·
@CanadaRAM Thank you for the tip about the Staple flyer, but I would disagree about all online codes. I have bought numerous ones for my mother whom lives in the USA from reputable dealers such as Walmart, Target and other companies and they have all worked. But thank you for the heads up to be extra careful. I think the key is "Reputable" online dealers.

Thanks!

#27 ·
From the RFD iTunes thread, looks like upcoming reduction at Walmart. In the past, I've been able to get a further reduction from BestBuy; show them the competing ad, which they match and further discount. Start date shown, QC only; rest of Canada is Aug 31.

#34 ·
cant recall, i think they are always 90 for 100, but it may be loer now, i will check next time i vist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.