Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

iTunes Gift Card Deals??

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  l84toff 
#1 ·
Hey anyone aware of any good iTunes gift card deals? I know Costco has $60 worth for $55.99, anything better out there?

#2 ·
Walmart has $25 for $20 or $50 for $40 at the moment.

#3 ·
I have not seen any better deals that were legitimate or didn't smell of scam. BestBuy has occasionally put iTunes gift cards on sale, but I haven't seen that in a while.

As you probably know, this forum has a policy regarding discussions of iTunes gift cards and the like. I can't find an easy link to a clearly-stated post from the Mayor on this, but perhaps someone else has better luck with the search engine than I.

Basically put, we don't discuss iTunes gift card "deals" from unofficial sources on this forum because they a) are often counterfeit or illegal and b) hurt Apple and Apple dealers.

#4 ·
I have not seen any better deals that were legitimate or didn't smell of scam. BestBuy has occasionally put iTunes gift cards on sale, but I haven't seen that in a while.
There's often better deals than that!!? Legal too...

There's the aforementioned deal currently on at Walmart, and Costco regularily sells packs of 4 $25 certificates ($100) for $78.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.