Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been quite awhile since I've been one here, a few years at least.

Some changes I've noticed are cool.

But I've noticed the classifies are not very active, everybody must be happy with their hardware.

·
Premium Member
43,585 Posts
I wonder how many of us Old-Timers are left and actively participating and how many total active members there are on the list these days, including any recently added new members.

- Patrick
=======
A lot of the "new members" were bots and spam accounts. Real traffic from real members has trailed off to near zero over the past two years.

·
Premium Member
16,572 Posts
Some changes I've noticed are cool.
@ Farkey:

OT and just being a bit curious, but looking at your avatar image, I'm wondering where you do your boating as it looks like a typical West Coast dock, but then again, nearly all wooden docks look about the same, even inland Lake docks.

And by the way, that's a nice looking boatCruiser you seem to have, assuming it is yours.

We had a much smaller 23 foot Campion Victoria 230 sunbridge Volvo Penta DP I/O weekender that we thoroughly enjoyed until we sold it a few years ago now. The San Juans and Gulf islands were such an ideal place for boating and fishing etc. But we sure don't miss all the boating maintenance costs associated with owning and maintaining a boat.

- Patrick
=======

1 - 6 of 6 Posts