Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this has happened before, but i then i installed the conduit and all was fine. now, i've installed the conduit, followed the help instructions and still nothing.

any suggestions?

thanks, p.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nevermind, i just reinstalled the conduit and it worked. yay syncing!

p.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yup I just went thru the same thing, once setup properly it works fine, just seems like a lot of fiddling to get to that point, IMHO. :D :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Well I fell for the seduction of the new iSync 1.1, d/l'd and now my palm IIIC does not show up as part of the iSync devices. When I go to hot sync it hangs on the updating conduit settings and ends with an incomplete hot synch message. I have added and deleted from the conduit settings numerous time with no success. All was working very well with the original iSync but the allure of 1.1 just was too strong I guess. Any thoughts or suggestions.......other than the obvious laughter for updating so quickly :D :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
D'oh, I went back and read the instructions and it mentioned to also D/L the iSync 1.1 palm conduit from the Apple site. Go figure once I did this everything is cool, the palm is shown on the iSync device display and the hot-sync are as they should be. Interesting things in dem thar instructions............. :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts