Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this is just a light-hearted post for Mac lovers. Macminute has a nifty new post today, linking to a site that celebrates the use of Apple stickers on car windows (go to http://www.apfelautos.com/ and select "gallery"). Reminds me of a similar gallery at ipodlounge (http://www.ipodlounge.com/assets/galleries/iatw_gallery/index42.html ). Both are interesting--not only for the exotic locations, but also for the clever ways that some people choose to shoot their photos.

By the way, the subject line of this post is a reference to an old Acura ad...

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> By the way, the subject line of this post is a reference to an old Acura ad.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if I'm not mistaken that was the original comercial for the Acura Vigor. My pesonal favourite was the one of the Italian driving to meet is dad in the old town his dad ask's if it's a Ferrari and the son reply's "no papa it's an Acura", too bad they cut the next scene with dad but I think I know what he said " I have no son!!!" :D

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
He He... that's so cool. I had my Apple sticker on my Honda Civic and now its on my van. I promise to put a sticker on my bike! ;) (Along with an ehMac sticker)

Maybe I should come up with ehMac stickers to give out to members? :D Not quite as cool as an Apple sticker.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I bought my first Mac, I decided to slap a sticker on my car. I figured that the sticker would peel off if I slapped it on the outside surface of the rear window, so I foolishly decided to apply it to the inside surface. When in Ottawa and you see a car with a backwards Apple logo in the rear window, just point and laugh. I'm used to it by now :)

Maybe I'll post a pic to the site, just for the heck of it!

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
ehMax
You could sell stickers to members for a dollar each or something like that
It might be profitable for you
I bet you could easily sell a hundred or more for a dollar each.
Raise money and get publicity too

·
Premium Member
30,887 Posts
My Rainbow Apple sticker is happily sitting between the MAC and DOC on my licence plate.
I've had a few people ask if they could order a custom plate with the Apple logo ( there are Leafs plates etc ).

I also have possibly the only Apple Logoed shower curtain on the planet. They've held on pretty well :D

The stickers are great. I still have hundreds - looks like the early ones will be worth a bit down the road. They were quality made :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
223 Posts
I dodn't go through them all, but I have to say that the tractor is by far the best one.

Sadly, if it wasn't for the macs I've bought I'd have a car by now (but I'm okay with that, and a bus pass).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts