Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if i could get other opions on my situation.As of one week now i have not had my pop3 mail from my provider(Uraxis.com)Intially the whole system went down and that was fixed by Sat morning.Then as the days went by they promised to have the pop3 up by the next day.Well here it is one week later and still no pop3.It did come up on X-Mas eve but did not work for myself and many others as you couldn't even leave a message on there tech help line.I got hold of someone today in the morning and he said to try some things, well none of them worked and of course now i can't get through again cause they have so many calls.They even have the nerve to say that if you leave multiple messages they will put you to the end of their calls.I know i've rambled on and maybe make not alot of sense, but what i wanted to know is this exceptable service?I feel not and hope to switch to Symapatico as sone as i can access my weeks of emails from them.

Thanks James

·
Registered
256 Posts
That kind of service is almost as offensive as when I was looking for an ISP. The company I was about to connect through were really friendly, but as soon as I told them I wanted to connect a Mac, they became irritable and told me they "didn't like my kind", recommending there were other ISPs who would "tolerate Mac people". Fortunately they went out of business a couple years later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts