Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for all revision imac g3, working or not.
i live on vancouver island , bc

·
Premium Member
15,509 Posts
@AquaAngel

Boy, that's certainly getting towards the bottom of the Apple computer legacy pile, but you may need to come up with an additional description for those Models, like some were called "Life Saver" iMacs which I believe were G3 IMac Models.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMac_G3

It's a bit odd it seems to me that I never did own an early vintage IMac model, even though I started with an LC. But by current Mac is a 2011 27" iMac.

Good luck with your search.

- Patrick
======

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i have 7 of them so far. looking to get the remaining of them. i have all Ibook G3 clamshells, most towers g3 and g4 and g5 ppc. cube, well read my signature :D

·
Premium Member
15,509 Posts
Well, I must say that it is quite a collection.

Are they all in bootable working condition???

I guess you didn't put in a bid for the original working Apple computer that was going to auction a few weeks/months ago??? :D

- Patrick
======

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just my recent one is not working for the MAC SE 800k, but everyone of them are working.

can't wait for my office to be done. Home reno so i can build a nice shelving system for them to sit there nice and comfortably. :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looking for all revision imac g3, working or not.
i live on vancouver island , bc
Still looking for more. just got my Grape in tray loaded today. that make 3 tray loaded and need 5 slot loaded plus an emac.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts