Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Is ArtistSeries purportedly targetting SINC?

• Yes

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 4.9%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder why ArtistSeries is not targetting other people who may share similar views with SINC, why is he ONLY targetting SINC?

·
Indigent Academic
8,115 Posts
What??? No "I don't give a fat flatulant rat's anal emmination about it one way or the other but I like to watch" option??? .. or is that just "No opinion"? I don't care about targetting - not my karma - I like the entertainment...
View attachment 3441

·
Banned
7,966 Posts
I wonder why ArtistSeries is not targetting other people who may share similar views with SINC, why is he ONLY targetting SINC?
I think that VD, Ironmac, Beej, MacFury, dona83, MacDoc, JumbleJones, MACSPECTRUM, Dr G and others (sorry if I forget who else) will feel slighted.

I have disagreed with all above.

At times SINC is "special".

Targeting SINC would mean that I waddle into the insipid and nausea inducing "Shangri-la Clubhouse" thread. Or automatically post a negative comment at everyone of his postings...

·
Registered
639 Posts
"Is ArtistSeries purportedly targetting SINC?"
Well, you seem to be purporting that he/she is. Sorry, I don't really understand your question. Did you mean to say "deliberately" or "purposefully"?

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Is ArtistSeries purportedly targetting SINC?"
Well, you seem to be purporting that he/she is. Sorry, I don't really understand your question. Did you mean to say "deliberately" or "purposefully"?
Likely, this is probably why I never did well in English. :)

I like engineering... *hugs his numbers* Numbers don't lie to me.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
"I think that sometimes SINC likes to set himself up to be a target......" rgray, with all due respect, no one "likes to set" him or herself up as "a target". To do so brings on insults that needlessly take up time and effort to frame a response.

I have read Sinc's postings in my six years here in ehMacLand. We don't agree on many things politically or socially speaking, but that is fine. We express our disagreements like adults and respect the differing points of view and the persons expressing these viewpoints. But wanting to be a target? No, I think you are incorrect here, mon ami. Paix.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,940 Posts
I think that sometimes SINC likes to set himself up to be a target...... :clap:
It would be a pretty damn dull place if a guy didn't now and then. Thing is, no one knows for sure if I do, don't or when I do, if I do, and that is just fine with me.

There are bigger fish to fry than a couple of the guys who like to give me a bad time by their repeated actions. I think more people tire of them, than they do of me setting myself up. Or not.

Besides, one day those little fish will grow up. ;)

·
Banned
7,966 Posts
It would be a pretty damn dull place if a guy didn't now and then. Thing is, no one knows for sure if I do, don't or when I do, if I do, and that is just fine with me.

There are bigger fish to fry than a couple of the guys who like to give me a bad time by their repeated actions. I think more people tire of them, than they do of me setting myself up. Or not.

Besides, one day those little fish will grow up. ;)
Are you saying that you post idiotic, stupid, false, and basically worthless views on purpose to get a reaction?
Or are you trying to say that your obtuseness is not an act?

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
"Yep, you got it. Exactly right. Congratulations!" Low blow, Sinc. Now you are making AS look like a fool.

·
Premium Member
31,013 Posts
Not knowing one's own mind comes to mind :D

Used to inhabit royal courts I understand.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
"Yep, you got it. Exactly right. Congratulations!"
"Low blow, Sinc. Now you are making AS look like a fool."
"How exactly is that a low blow? That is a perception on Dr.G.'s part. It is not necessarily anyone's reality."

Read between the lines, rgray. Perception becomes reality. Paix, mon ami.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts