Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kinda weird.. but i saw the 3rd gen 10GB ipod being sold at the price club here in ancaster (near hamilton), dirt cheap at around $375 or so.

that's a helluva bargoon.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That is a deal. Did they have the 20G and 40G models as well? If so, what were the prices. I'm in the market for an iPod and this sounds like it's worth checking out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Saw it on a sign at Costco Brampton... 410 and Steeles.

But did not see one in store... Must be sold out :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, all they have are the 10 giggers. they're basically all the unsold ones apple had, i guess.

·
Registered
535 Posts
News update all. The Costco at Heartland has had them for a couple weeks now. The 30gig model but they list it as a 32gig. Seems odd, but at least they had a dispaly to play with. Price was same as discounted price from CPUSed. Better to get from macdoc. 375 for 10 is not bad of a deal though

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these are the smaller, dockable ipods that i saw. the previous ones look gigantic compared to it, but it doesn't come with the dock, or the remote control as the 15 or new 20 giggers do.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Yeah, but they used to have the 10GB, 15GB and 30GB's, then they moved to 10GB, 20GB and 40GB's. Is the former 10GB's and different than the later 10GB's?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no box difference. we sell the 20 GB ipods now, and the boxes are completely the same as the 15 GB ones that they replaced, save for the "15 GB" line replaced by "20 GB" on the box

it burns me, though.. that i bought the 15 GB one 3 weeks before they announced the 20 GB for the same damn price! :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Wait, I ordered my 10 gb after in oct, which is after the sept 8th introductin of the 4G

Would mine be a 4G or leftovers from the 3G stock? I ordered directly from apple.ca and it came from Shanghai.

Gotta know for the sig ya know, it's all about the sig :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts