Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the new ipod on scrubs...the main character.

I spotted the white earphones first...and since no other high tech machine would use those I figured it had to be the ipod...sure enough...he pulled it out to change a song and there it was

About those white earphones....why is it again that apple hasn't designed a "decent" pair yet?

And the funny part is that I"ve never notice anyone use anything BUT these little white earbuds (including me(...why IS that??!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I use the buds mainly cuz they go with the whole package. I have a pair of wraparound earphones, and using them with my iPod just doesn't seem right.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) had one on ER tonight as well, even mentioned it by name when someone asked about it.

--PB

·
Registered
204 Posts
I can vouch for those Sony EX70SLs, wicked earhones and they come in white! :D

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Yeah, people might be afraid that their earbuds will clash with the pod I guess.

If you want to upgrade and keep the white theme going, try the Sony EX70's. They have protruding parts, sorta like earplugs but not as deep, so you get very nice bass and environmental sound blocking.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I"ve never notice anyone use anything BUT these little white earbuds
Really? I don't know anybody that actually uses the earbuds!!
I gave mine away as soon as I opened the box, they didnt even get opened!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I broke my iPod earphones a few weeks back, looking to replace them soon. Just using a pair of cheap $10 earbuds right now, the Apple one's are definately better. Trying to decide wether to spend $60 for new iPod earphones PLUS the remote, or buy a good set of headphones.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought a pair of the Sony EX70SLs, white of course to match the iPod, when I was in Hong Kong last year. They are great. My brother in fact also got a pair too after he tried them out. I think you can only get them in black in North America, although it may have changed now.

I was surprised how on ER they actually mentioned the iPod by name. I guess someone has connections or maybe Apple gave everyone on ER a free iPod

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey RubberGorilla,

I still have my original iPod earbuds and remote in their foil wrap, unopened. If you are interested in them send me a PM.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
ehmax said:
Hey PosterBoy... I saw that one too. (Really good ER episode!)

It was! Although I am not really sure about the direction they are taking Carter.

--PB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts