Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally out! All of those who have been waiting for the bug fixes, its now available!

http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/

-Better support for Asian languages
-Enhanced On-The-Go playlist functionality
-Improved playback performance
-Improved handling of mp3 VBR songs
-Fixed artist sorting
-Improved backlight
-Improved alarm clock
-Fixed left/right channel swapping

New in Windows Update:

-USB2.0 sync
-Support for Audible.com
-Support for multiple iPods on one computer
-Shorter connection times
-Better overall performance.

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
My Mac keeps telling me I need it, But I keep saying no!!!, We don't have an iPod ;)

Sometimes it really bothers me when my Mac won't take a hint the first time it asks me to get the update, I keep unchecking the box in the update check control panel, But it somehow finds a way to recheck itself.

It's a consiracy...My Mac just likes going to the Apple web site.

Dave :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Unfortunately, unchecking the box isn't actually telling it to leave you alone. You have to select the item(s), and go to Update>Make Inactive. After that, your Mac should leave you alone (Plus, you can always select Update>Make Active afterwards).

A little off topic: has anyone else noticed how, when playing a song (on the new Pods), if you hit the centre button twice in a row, you can rate it right then and there using the ubiquitous and scientific "out of Five Stars" system? I discovered that last week. I thought it was neat. :cool:

Cheers,
Podboy

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hmm, well at least it has fixed one of my 4 bugs. Still waiting for iPod Updater 2.1...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts