Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
I just got an iPod video (finally) and wondering if anyone had any good game suggestions to try out?

Thanks!
I bought iQuiz for 99 cents, it's like the built in music game, but harder and questions use album art and year of release of your own music, it's awesome (but REALLY hard sometimes!) There's also generic music movie and TV trivia.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I bought iQuiz for 99 cents, it's like the built in music game, but harder and questions use album art and year of release of your own music, it's awesome (but REALLY hard sometimes!) There's also generic music movie and TV trivia.
I like the trivia game as well! Price is right that's for sure! My favorites are Ms. Pac Man and that new Lost game. The Lost game is a bit short and not too hard but it's still pretty neat. Shows off the potential of gaming on the iPod.
I want to get the new Sims Bowling game

·
Registered
368 Posts
You pretty much have to buy them via iTunes as they're DRM protected in the same way other iTunes Store purchases are. Several bright sparks have tried distributing them via torrents and such, but of course these will only work if the iPod is authorized for the same iTunes Store account that they were purchased with.

As for recommendations, I have the whole set, but I would have to say that the most addictive and best designed for the clickwheel are games like Vortex, Zuma, Mini Golf, Cubis, Texas Hold'em and iQuiz, Lost and the new Bowing one.

All the newer ones are pretty good, but there were some real hit-and-miss options in the initial set. Games like Bejweled and Mahjong are great on other platforms, but not well-suited for clickwheel controls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.