Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,035 Posts
Yep I used my iBook several times as a flashlight last night until I found the lost headlamp.
Just pulled a big window open - barely dented the battery.
I think I'm going to get in some of the USB lights and you know I had one and didn't even think of it yesterday would have been perfect for reading
Thankyou - that just might come in handy in the future. Damn that would have solved some problems last evening :rolleyes: what a goof I am at times.

I'm plugging it into the iBook NOW :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
I used my iBook for a little bit, but the brightness nearly blinded me lol

Yes that is a cool avatar. Can someone make me one with that spinning beachball? :D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I second Lars here... Heart - that's a hot one for sure!! :D

Yeah, I used the screen on my Nokia 6610 in my apt. I use is quite often as in the dead of darkness, and can be pretty bright - I just need to negociate the stairs as they wind between floors. No iPod yet...

But I wonder if Apple would maybe jump @ shooting an ad inspired by the quote - I would. Make it online only campaign. ;)

H!

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I used my Blackberry back-lighting as a flashlight (night light, really) in the stairwell of my building. We also used our iPod once. Pretty handy feature.

Now, if they would only make one of those nifty, twisty lights with a FireWire connection...you could use your iPod as a flashlight without having to keep turning on the backlight. It would also be handy for reading while you travel...and listen to some nice tunes too. ;) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.