Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Good news to hear, but your thread title is HORRIBLE!!! I got all excited, planning a trip to Buffalo as I awaited the topic to open only to be crushed...if this were hockey you would receive 10 minutes for unsportsmanlike conduct...

I find it weird that the call center for Apple is in Canada...although the call center for T-Mobile and such is in Kingston.

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
What I thought was that with my title, you would have the full details as you had to further explain things.

Viewing the original title can be misleading; my title draws them in gently, and your details explains it further without having one urinate like an excited puppy waiting for the page to load; it was too powerful a title. As you are new here, I will fill you in that most of us here have lost our marbles and are quite impatiently awaiting the arrival of the iPhone in Canada so our emotions are running high.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.