Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,230 Posts
I find it weird that the call center for Apple is in Canada...although the call center for T-Mobile and such is in Kingston.
I met someone that was a manager in a call centre for a US carrier based in the Cambridge ON area I believe. When I asked why they were located up here, she said one word: "accents". Americans refuse to deal with someone who sounds 'foreign' to them. She said that she's even been accused herself of having an 'accent' and her speaking voice was as WASPy sounding as you can get.

· Registered
2,230 Posts
I hate to raise this issue again, but am I the only one who things that it is strange that a new member to ehmac would make this their very first post?

DataGridDotRedraw if you are a legitimate new user, my humblest of apologies and a very big welcome. I think I've become skeptical because we've seen a rash of new users who pop in, post some rumour about the iPhone, and then disappear. Hopefully you will be a contributing member for a long time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.