Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
d'oh, have to wait another week. I hope it's not a hardware hack. I'm really not about to open up my iPhone to ineveitably break it. Here's hoping this whole Turbo SIM mess gets fixed and I can get one of those soon. Or there's a software Hack.

Wouldn't it be nice to start September with a functioning iPhone...

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
I think I may finally take the plunge and make the trip to Buffalo. Just reading the forums on that link, someone mentions that the iPhone is covered by AppleCare only during the 2-year contract with AT&T. Has any Canadian user here had the need of using AppleCare for their iPhone? Last thing I want to do is get the iPhone, it's a lemon, and I just lost $600 bucks.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I think I may finally take the plunge and make the trip to Buffalo. Just reading the forums on that link, someone mentions that the iPhone is covered by AppleCare only during the 2-year contract with AT&T. Has any Canadian user here had the need of using AppleCare for their iPhone? Last thing I want to do is get the iPhone, it's a lemon, and I just lost $600 bucks.
Everything is far too cryptic for me to understand. I'm going to the applestore tomorrow and not sure what to do....buy or not buy.

I'd like to buy if there is going to be a software based hack. If not.. I dunno..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts