Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
SOB! Kinda... I just upgraded my Sony Erricson to a KRAZR at lunch today thinking it was going to take a while...dammit!

On the other side...I could sell it and buy an iPhone with the money. WooHoo! I hope this is legit!

·
Registered
848 Posts
So you all seem so excited about the iphone....but really, do you plan on walking around with the battery charger everywhere you go? Once you turn the thing on, that battery stars draining faster than a hummer sucks down gas. I admit it has some nice features, but it's pitiful on battery life.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Macmac you clearly have never used or touched one.

The battery life is fine using wifi, cell or the iPod and my experience with my own iPhone is that it is pretty close, if not better than the numbers Apple states.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So you all seem so excited about the iphone....but really, do you plan on walking around with the battery charger everywhere you go? Once you turn the thing on, that battery stars draining faster than a hummer sucks down gas. I admit it has some nice features, but it's pitiful on battery life.
Macmac I get on average 2 full days of wifi (lots if browsing too) and two movies (full length) and some music (few hours) per charge! What are you talking about?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts