Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an iPhone 7 and updated iOS and almost everyday when I'm Googling something, the pages don't load. I turn the phone off/on and sometimes that works, but not always. It's so annoying!

Is this a bug in the latest iOS or something else???

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
I have an iPhone 7 and updated iOS and almost everyday when I'm Googling something, the pages don't load. I turn the phone off/on and sometimes that works, but not always. It's so annoying!

Is this a bug in the latest iOS or something else???
Assuming you have your phone backed up, restore your iPhone from either iCloud or your computer back up. This almost always sorts out small glitches like this. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have an iPhone X. The same thing has been happening to me for months. It’s seem to have started with iOS 13 or shortly thereafter. Webpages sometimes just don’t load. My fix is to force quit the app and then re-launch Safari and it’s OK. Even reloading the page does not work, only force quitting does. I do not need to restart the phone to clear it though.

It’s a definite iOS 13 bug. A quick Google about it brings up a lot of hits, that is if you can get the results page to load. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts