Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can see the usefulness of a larger screen but I won't know if it's for me till I hold it in my hands.
No doubt.

But I will say this: i was holding what I believe was a friend's Nexus, and it was pretty awesome. The size and screen. The iPhone is still a pretty small phone. In fact, I've not moved to a 5 in part for that reason: it's puny, and way too light. I actually love the weight that my Mophie case adds to my 4s. It actually SITS in my hand.

Anyhow, i'm looking fwd to seeing what this will look like.

·
You are just an illusion
2,856 Posts
I switched from a 4S to a 5S, and i actually like the weight of the 5.

Having played with the Galaxy note 2, the screen size is actually pretty good. I would love to check out the 6 when it comes out.

·
Seriously?
4,442 Posts
I have an iPhone 4 and can't wait for the next version. I think the iPhone 5 and 5S are too tall and skinny so the iPhone 6 rumored 4.7" screen makes it look the proper dimensions and I am sure it feels right in the hands. Now the 5.5" that would be too big.

Edit: I sure hope that is a woman's hand and not a man's. Or they need to cut their nails. Yukk XX)

·
You are just an illusion
2,856 Posts
many chinese like to keep long pinky and thumb nail. not sure the reason why. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts