1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOUND - iPad 16GB (first generation)

Found a 16GB WiFi.

Hello

I am looking for a pre-loved first generation 16GB WiFi iPad, Will also consider a WiFi + 3G or a larger capacity WiFi model, if the price is within reason. Looking to spend less than what Apple sells their refurbished first generation iPads.

Perhaps someone in Montreal has one for sale?

Let me know

Cheers
Ants

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Ant,

I was at a Best Buy in Ajax on Saturday to look at an iPad 2 for my wife, sorry I know you'd prefer a Montreal one, but they had the first generation iPad 64 gig Wi-Fi 3G for the same price as the iPad 2 16 gig. It was around $549. I just looked on the Best Buy website and there's nothing about it there. But maybe check out your local one. I'm 99% sure it was 3G too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Apple refurbished 32g wifi+3g model is only $419, you might just need to wait for it to be restocked.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
might have found one

I only have a budget of about $300 or so and do not want to spend too much. I also do not need the extra storage. It will be mainly used as a giant remote control for my digital music player. The good news is that it looks like I may have found a first generation 16GB WiFi for a little under $300 via Kijiji. Going to check it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found one locally..mods please delete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts