Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I personally find it a lot more than a gimmick. It allows you to see multiple widgets and other information without unlocking your phone. Combine this with the always on screen with the iPhone 14. You don’t have to unlock your phone to see important information information. The 16.1 update coming out in a few months will show live sports score updates on your locked screen.

I read online that the photo processing can take anywhere from two hours to a couple days to process, depending on the amount of pics you have. I haven’t had the patience to wait yet. I only have about 1000 pic to red on my phone and it left it processing for about 4 hours while I slept. Still didn’t finished.

· Administrator
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I changed the title of the thread to iOS 16 as it has moved away from the original locked screen discussion.

I have noticed the battery life is a little worst with this upgrade. But the new features far outweigh the slightly worst battery life. At least for me anyways. I’m sure a future update will help to improve this.

· Administrator
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is the other feature that works great. The ability to drag objects from photos to place in message or other documents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts