Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I updated my 12 Pro and websites take forever to load, don’t scroll or show all of the page and if there’s a button on a window inside of a page, it won’t scroll down far enough to hit the button.

WFT??!!

·
Administrator
115 Posts
I updated my 12 Pro and websites take forever to load, don’t scroll or show all of the page and if there’s a button on a window inside of a page, it won’t scroll down far enough to hit the button.

WFT??!!
I actually love iOS 15. I don’t have any of the problems you mentioned. Maybe you have to reset your phone?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just my experience but I am running iOS 15.1 on a 6S Plus and the only thing I have noticed is the morning and evening news summaries do take awhile. However, it is not what I would consider a problem. My wife and daughter have iPhone 11's and my son-in-law has a 12 Pro. None of them have had any complaints about 15.1. What Peterweb suggested is very good SOP. I always restart after an update, even if a restart is included in the update. I do that for all my devices. I, also, plug my phone in every night. If your problems persist, I would take it to Apple and have them run diagnostics on the phone. Glenn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts