Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a good review of three portable mice over at Inside Mac Games.
The main criticism of the Kensington offering was that although it's great to have a retractable cord, the cord kept it's wound shape and so interfered and distracted the user during use.
I am definitely waiting for a two button + scroll wheel Bluetooth mouse for my 12-inch PB. Nothing could be a more elegant solution. Hopefully such a gem will appear sometime this year. What do you think? "Dream on..."? I think I can wait a few months for it, satisfied for now with my full size intellimouse optical explorer.
There's always some new computer toy to lust after ...

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Hmmm... You'd think now that Apple is offering blue-tooth enabled G4 PowerMacs, that the keyboard and mouse would be wireless in the first place.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bjornbro:
Hmmm... You'd think now that Apple is offering blue-tooth enabled G4 PowerMacs, that the keyboard and mouse would be wireless in the first place.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Give it time. The rumour mills are grinding the possibilities of that in the near future...

Mmmm.... Bluetooth peripherals...

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Mmmm.... Bluetooth peripherals... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, sounds cool...but what would this mean for those of us who LOVE plugging other USB peripherals into the ports on the keyboard? Would having a bluetooth keyboard mean I couldn't have USB ports on it?

And speaking of peripherals, when is Apple going to join the rest of the modern world and make a mouse that has at least TWO BUTTONS and a scroll wheel? This one-button / no-button business has worn really thin. Heck...when I bought my eMac, I didn't even unpack their stinking "pro" mouse. There is nothing "pro" about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts