Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although we're not officially launched and/or advertised until Friday, I'm giving ehMac'rs a heads-up early on our web site. Built and designed by myself, run by myself and several other Mac fanatics, including several from ehMac, we wish to invite you all to check out our new Mac-devoted and Mac addict-based web site.

Inside Apple Home Page:
http://www.insideapple.com/

Inside Apple Forums:
http://www.insideapple.com/forums/

We hope to see you there!

There are a few bugs, but remember, our official launch is Friday, so things will all be in order by then if they're not now. :cool:

NOTE: Inside Apple is currently ONLY available and viewable properly via Safari 1.0 or better - we are aware of this issue.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey everyone,

Also swing by our feedback forums and let us know what you think about the site!

-neema

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Looks like a good start, although it gets tough to read somethings considering I have to use IE 6, as their is no Safari on XP here at work.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I am trying to register my nick in the forums and well, I can't have a username longer than four letter according to Safari.

What's up with that?

Cheers,

RtC

P.S. Congratulations on the new site.. looks good..

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am trying to register my nick in the forums and well, I can't have a username longer than four letter according to Safari.

What's up with that?
Just to make this clear - on site member registration is different than forums registration. The two require different registrations. On site registration will have more benefits later on. ;) (as because right now, most people see it as useless thing...)

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
It looks good, although I find there are some similarities between your logo and that of AppleInsider that are a little too similar for my liking.

The grey background, the circles/dots...and even the font is a little similar.

My two cents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts