Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw the rock version of the iPod commercial on muchmusic... man, if i didn't have one, that commercial would make me want one really bad. :D

also, i'm notcing alot of iPod bus shelter ads in my city (Vancouver)... one right in front of the Virgin Megastore. heh heh heh....

anyone else seeing more ads?

p.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I've seen quite a few of these bus shelter ads in Montreal. To be honest, it's the first time I see real Apple marketing in Montreal. There's even the TV ads in french aired on pretty popular soap operas and programs.

I'm happy :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Was driving into downtown Toronto last night & noticed a few billboards with iPod advertising :-D

Nice to see Apple struting their stuff.

Darren

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you drive along the Gardiner Expressway in Toronto, there is a building close by with an entire side covered in an iPod ad. It is about 10 stories high and maybe 50 to 70 feet across. Every time I see it I want to buy one. My old VISA debts must be cleared before I get one. :(

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
There is a large pink poster on the side of a buliding in downtown Toronto and the corner of Queen St. and Bathurst.

·
Registered
778 Posts
If you drive along the Gardiner Expressway in Toronto, there is a building close by with an entire side covered in an iPod ad. It is about 10 stories high and maybe 50 to 70 feet across. Every time I see it I want to buy one. My old VISA debts must be cleared before I get one.
Isn't that home to the FIDO ads now? I know it's by the old Molson building there. I know they had it for quite some time. I have not been down there in about 2 weeks but I don't remember seeing an Apple ad there. I would love it if they got back their ad space there. Talk about prime space there!

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
Fido did take over the space on the old Molson's building after Apple, an iPod ad there would be ideal.

I took some video from the Gardiner of the original Apple ads.

·
Registered
281 Posts
they're everywhere. the streetcar/bus stations in downtown UofT campus have those coloured ads everywhere... it's cool...

i also started noticing lots more students having those white earphones... mostly the 10GB's.

-Phil

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
They're all over. I even took some postcards from some local retailer. They did a good job with this one. Great art direction on this campaign.

H!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts