Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apple Canada's free Canon i450 printer offer (or cash back on an i850 or i70) has been extended to July 10th.
I just called Apple Canada to check on the "Improve Your Image" rebate form discrepency, because the form doesn't have PowerMacs listed as eligible. They are, as are all Mac purchases, despite what the downloadable pdf rebate form implies.

-GW

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh cool, thanks for posting that.

Anyone have any comments on those Canon printers? I currently have an Epson Stylus C60 and think it's pretty good.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
The Canon i850, the one you have to pay the difference for on this offer, is a sweet little printer for the price, arguably the best one in it's range.

The recurring ink costs of all the current Canon printers is probably the lowest of all the photo printers as well, which is a good thing.

--PB

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a Canon i850 and it is quite simply the nicest printer I've ever had by quite a big margin. There was a recent MacWorld magazine review of ink-jet printers that convinced me to buy it. They said exactly what I just said, that it was the best ink-jet they'd ever tested.

If the Canon i450 is even half as good as the i850, it's a good printer. So for free, it's a no-brainer.

-GW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts