Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to make some sense of iMovie 3 here. Been alright so far, but I'd Iove to be able to refer to/flip thru pages of a book when using s/w. Just the reader in me I guess. There are certain things that i was able to p/u, and that's no real issue. But there are other that I would like to get some more formal direction on. I plan to mess around with it much more, so I would love for anyone to drop 2 words of wisdom here - and names of books ;)

Thanks a million.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hi,

As it seems that you have been doing some studying ;) perhaps you could help me out with a question about iMovie. Do you know of any way to rotate an image, from a video, within iMovie?

Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I've got a copy of iMovie2-TMM, and can highly recommend it. A great book that not only goes over whatever you might need to do in iMovie itself, but also adresses issues like how to use your camera, set up & plan shots, and a host of other info any DV-equipped Mac user can use.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmm... my thoughts were confirmed then. I was thinking of TMM. I was maybe going to wait until 3, but I've heard of issues about the 3rd revision. Much thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts