Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 4 years of Sales and Customer Service as well as a year or so of Supervisory duties and Account Management.

Any of you guys know of a place that could be hiring in the GTA(Toronto)??

I would love to be in sales of some kind, but i am willing to look at other areas..

Anyways, im getting to the end of my UI claim and really need to look at getting work sometime in the next month or so.

IF anyone can help or has suggetions , please let me know.

Thanks

Jon.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Opps!

Yeah sorry im in North York. Near Yonge and Finch. For all those out there who care

Email at

[email protected]

Thanks macdoc i'll give you a ring tomorrow if that is ok, tell me a "non insanely busy time" to call...when it would be best for you.

·
Premium Member
17,981 Posts
Hey, 8thDegreeSavage (what a handle!),

I'm in your barrio, amigo! Man, North York is, like, the boonies...

I know that the computer store in York Lanes (Datasys or something like that?) had a "help wanted" sign up. They're a Mac/PC combo shop.

I applied, but apparently you need something called "sales experience". Being ruggedly handsome and an inherent Mac Guru doesn't seem to be sufficient prerequisite. :(

(Is it my fault that I've spent my life in programme management / development education and just happen to love Macs? Jeez!)

M.

·
Premium Member
30,889 Posts
All you Macheads can earn real dollars getting MacDoc deals. We've got a number of "fans" across the country that top off their own machines bringing us clients.
The more of the work you do figuring out the best system for the potential buyer the higher the referral. We KNOW many of you are the local Mac gurus so this gives you a way to earn a bit for what you are doing already.
BTW thanks to all eHMacians who send clients our way. We just about got drowned in business in December, especially short staffed as we have been. We were WAY over our "comfort level" for volume.
Up to full staff now and nice to get caught up - well still a week to go in that but at least we aren't drowning - just gasping a bit ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Similarly, I have been wanting to get into Apple employment as well...doing Media/Public Relations for them. Tis really hard to even hear back from them.

I manage Media Relations for a federal government department...one would think that I would be able to get a response from Apple. Any suggestions? :(

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Hey Vertigogo
it sounds like you recovered from your sickness.
I have a feeling you have to apply to Apple, you have to go througha specific channel , Did you try going through the links in their main site?
Im trying to find anything in the programming , or application development for a coop credit and am having a hard time finding something.

Good luck to all of you looking for emplyment!
Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts