Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going away to school in september. So i need to buy a phone, my original plan was to buy the iphone. I have just seen the new iphone will be released in october. I need a phone before school starts, and am buying one regardless.

So should i just buy the iphone 4 right now on a three year plan and maybe try and sell it later on and get the new iphone?

help please

·
Registered
565 Posts
What you need to do is make sure you go to school and take an English Grammar course and learn about punctuation!

Following that, there is currently no confirmation of the next iPhone. If you need a phone before school and want an iPhone get the iPhone 4... Is there something in the "next gen" iPhone that you think you really can't live without once it's released? Why not get a 3GS which are being offered, depending on provider, from $0-$49? Why not take a monthly agreement with a cheap ($0-40) phone until the next iPhone is released and then take a contract with subsidized pricing?

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
It's all personal preference... and at the end of the day the cost of the plan is FAR more than the phone. Personally if I really NEEDED to get a phone now, it would be and iPhone 4... but I would wait if at all possible (i.e. make do with whatever I had)....

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
Im going away to school in september. So i need to buy a phone, my original plan was to buy the iphone. I have just seen the new iphone will be released in october. I need a phone before school starts, and am buying one regardless.

So should i just buy the iphone 4 right now on a three year plan and maybe try and sell it later on and get the new iphone?

help please
Yes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.