Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yippee!

My order for iLife went to shipping last night! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

But... Has anyone heard of a courier called "Same Day Right Away"? That's the carrier that's being used. - according to Order Status. Is there a URL for them? (I've been looking...)

John

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
That's good news! However...if your iLife is shipping, why the hell can't we download iPhoto 2 and iMovie 3 yet??? :mad: This is nuts!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yeah, got the e-mail notification too! iLife has shipped - Expedited shipping - woot - i may get it before it's available for download
(j/k)

·
Premium Member
2,949 Posts
Apple has been using Same Day for awhile, as well as Day & Ross

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well...

Could be that Same Day Right Away (or Right-o-way) is a Day & Ross company. Well, my tracking number does nothing, so I'll give it a while to get thru the system.

John

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Heh, with iLife being shipped, LimeWire has several copies of iPhoto 2 and iMovie 3 on people's computers... I think I'll wait for the Apple downloads though, they are much faster...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Same Day Right Away shipping is what Apple uses usually when you select FREE shipping. I usually get it from them as fast as UPS or Fedex, I am in northern BC so they use a contract courier here and I am sure it was BDC, for what it is worth. I know I was quite pleased to have chosen FREE shipping and gotten the item in 2days. :D :D :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jrtech:

This is the first time I chose free shipping because I wanted to save a buck or two, but 2 days! That's great. I'm in Ottawa - not as close to Cupertino as BC...

John

·
Registered
507 Posts
Woot!
I got my iLife package delivered this morning. FedEx truck.

2x Discs:
iMovie 3, iTunes 3, and iPhoto 2 on a CD-ROM.
Above three plus iDVD 3.0 on DVD-ROM.

Nothing much else in the box. Can take photos of the package etc if anybody wants..

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not sure if this was posted or not but iMovie 3 and iPhoto 2 are available to download on Apple's site. I got the update via my Mac software updater.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnnyG4:
Has anyone heard of a courier called "Same Day Right Away"? That's the carrier that's being used. - according to Order Status. Is there a URL for them? (I've been looking...)<HR></blockquote>

Hello,

Yes, I have and there is a URL, but I can't remember what it is. Sorry, if this doesn't help much.

James

[Edit: I found it. Just see below.]

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by r2traps:
Not sure if this was posted or not but iMovie 3 and iPhoto 2 are available to download on Apple's site. I got the update via my Mac software updater.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello,

Yes, you can get them from the Apple download pages: iMovie and iPhoto.

James

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnnyG4:
Has anyone heard of a courier called "Same Day Right Away"? That's the carrier that's being used. - according to Order Status. Is there a URL for them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello,

Yeah, I found it. This link should bring you to the package tracking page.

Just simple trial and error.

James

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.