Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yippee!

My order for iLife went to shipping last night! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

But... Has anyone heard of a courier called "Same Day Right Away"? That's the carrier that's being used. - according to Order Status. Is there a URL for them? (I've been looking...)

John

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
That's good news! However...if your iLife is shipping, why the hell can't we download iPhoto 2 and iMovie 3 yet??? :mad: This is nuts!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yeah, got the e-mail notification too! iLife has shipped - Expedited shipping - woot - i may get it before it's available for download
(j/k)

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Apple has been using Same Day for awhile, as well as Day & Ross

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well...

Could be that Same Day Right Away (or Right-o-way) is a Day & Ross company. Well, my tracking number does nothing, so I'll give it a while to get thru the system.

John

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Look for all the downloads sometime today. iTunes is posted and available now. You have to go to Apple.com to get them, don't rely on software update to tell you at this point.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Heh, with iLife being shipped, LimeWire has several copies of iPhoto 2 and iMovie 3 on people's computers... I think I'll wait for the Apple downloads though, they are much faster...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Same Day Right Away shipping is what Apple uses usually when you select FREE shipping. I usually get it from them as fast as UPS or Fedex, I am in northern BC so they use a contract courier here and I am sure it was BDC, for what it is worth. I know I was quite pleased to have chosen FREE shipping and gotten the item in 2days. :D :D :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jrtech:

This is the first time I chose free shipping because I wanted to save a buck or two, but 2 days! That's great. I'm in Ottawa - not as close to Cupertino as BC...

John

·
Registered
507 Posts
Woot!
I got my iLife package delivered this morning. FedEx truck.

2x Discs:
iMovie 3, iTunes 3, and iPhoto 2 on a CD-ROM.
Above three plus iDVD 3.0 on DVD-ROM.

Nothing much else in the box. Can take photos of the package etc if anybody wants..

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not sure if this was posted or not but iMovie 3 and iPhoto 2 are available to download on Apple's site. I got the update via my Mac software updater.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnnyG4:
Has anyone heard of a courier called "Same Day Right Away"? That's the carrier that's being used. - according to Order Status. Is there a URL for them? (I've been looking...)<HR></blockquote>

Hello,

Yes, I have and there is a URL, but I can't remember what it is. Sorry, if this doesn't help much.

James

[Edit: I found it. Just see below.]

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by r2traps:
Not sure if this was posted or not but iMovie 3 and iPhoto 2 are available to download on Apple's site. I got the update via my Mac software updater.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello,

Yes, you can get them from the Apple download pages: iMovie and iPhoto.

James

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnnyG4:
Has anyone heard of a courier called "Same Day Right Away"? That's the carrier that's being used. - according to Order Status. Is there a URL for them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello,

Yeah, I found it. This link should bring you to the package tracking page.

Just simple trial and error.

James

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.