Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what i needed to know was ..what update is most safe...the dev teams seems to have soo many bugs, NateTrues is illegal...the only one that seems ok to me is the one at ijailbreakme.com, but since we are in Canada it does not say anything about the UNLOCK status...does it keep your unlock?...if not, PLEASE tell me which method you used..i am currently on 1.1.1 so thats why i figured it would be best to use the ijailbreakme.com method.
any help?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think many people are are aware of this new method...theres a guide at iJailBreak - Home .... its an update via installer...but you can update straight from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 ....and you can also clear that 185 mb file that everyone has been complaining about...so its much different from the other methods...i havent upgraded yet because im trying to get more comfortable with the 1.1.3 upgrade methods and ive seen so many people mess it up..and i dont want 600 down the drain lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.