Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Smart dogs.

I love dogs, but sadly, not one of our dogs has ever shown any indication of fetching a ball. :(

Attachments

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our mini golden doodle will fetch a ball. But she will never give it back. She subscribes to the what's mine is mine theory and puts it in her basket for toys.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Our mini golden doodle will fetch a ball. But she will never give it back. She subscribes to the what's mine is mine theory and puts it in her basket for toys.
:lmao::clap::lmao:

Another smart dog.

·
Super Moderator
1,749 Posts
Our labradoodle pup can't catch worth beans yet (I blame the mishmash of adult and puppy teeth at this point) but he will either bring it back and drop it so he can fetch again, bring it to his toy box and swap it for another ball, or play with two at a time. He's quite the soccer pro.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Our labradoodle pup can't catch worth beans yet (I blame the mishmash of adult and puppy teeth at this point) but he will either bring it back and drop it so he can fetch again, bring it to his toy box and swap it for another ball, or play with two at a time. He's quite the soccer pro.
:lmao::clap:

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,720 Posts
Thanks Don,

That was great. It made me laugh and shed a few tears thinking of our dogs who have passed due to the dreaded cancer. But in the end there is hope and new joy to be found.

Thanks so much once again.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Thanks Don,

That was great. It made me laugh and shed a few tears thinking of our dogs who have passed due to the dreaded cancer. But in the end there is hope and new joy to be found.

Thanks so much once again.
:clap::clap::clap::-(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts